It appears that your cart is currently empty
We do our absolute best to get your order to you as swiftly as possible. At checkout, you can choose between the following:
• Expedited Parcel | 1 to 7 business days
• Xpresspost | 1 to 5 business days
• Priority | 1 to 3 business days
Depending on the shipping method chosen at checkout, as well as stock availability - your package should arrive to you within 1 to 7 business days.
You can place an order by adding any item to your shopping cart. Make sure to select your colour and size before adding each item to your cart. When you are ready, simply continue to checkout from the cart icon at the top of the page. Enter in all of your details and continue through the payment prompts. If at any time you feel you need assistance, we would be happy to help via email or through calling our offices.
You don't! You can now place an express order without having to create an account. We've done our best to make your shopping as seamless as possible. Of course, if you do create an account, you will get awesome deals regularly including coupons and free gifts!
If your order has not shipped, you can cancel your order by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, be sure to include your order #.
A tracking number will be emailed to you with a link to view and stay up-to-date with your package. You can also opt to receive text messages at checkout for even faster updates!
Absolutely! Though we truly hope you LUV every purchase from us, sometimes these things just happen! We have a 14 day money-back guarantee. Just follow our return policy for steps and eligibility.
After placing your order you will receive an order confirmation via email. Each order starts production 24 hours after your order is placed. Within 72 hours of you placing your order, you will receive an expected delivery date. When the order ships, you will receive another email with the tracking number and a link to trace the order online with the carrier.
You can always tell if a website is safe for online transactions by looking to the left of your website address. Here you will see a lock, when hovered or selected, it will say "Connection is Secure". If you see an open lock, do not input any personal information!
We accept Visa, Mastercard, & Apple Pay.
Using a tape measure, begin at the front center of your hairline and run the tape behind your ear around to the nape of your neck and back around until it meets your forehead. Did you know that most people will be of average size? Follow Jon Renau's expert guide to finding your wig size below.
Wigs are meant to be worn on your natural hairline.
1. Before trying on your wig for the first time, put your hairnet on first in case you feel like its just not for you, that way we will accept your returns! Give your new wig a few good shakes to separate the fibers.
2. Brush your natural hair off your face at the top and sides for the best fit. IF you're having difficulty, we recommending using a wig liner to keep your hair in place.
3. With the woven label facing the back, hold your wig at each side and place it at your natural hairline from front to back. Situate it so that the front is just over your natural hairline. Use the ear tabs to center your wig.
Different Cap Constructions yield different results. The main benefits are:
1. Volume at the Crown
2. Multi Directional Parting
3. Natural Hairline
4. Mimicking Natural Hair Growth
5. Scalp Cooling + Comfort.
Its important to consider the following points when choosing which hair fiber is right for you:
1. Look + Feel (Think about the texture you'd like)
2. Versatility ( Think about how often you want to change your style)
3. Time (Think about how much time you often spend getting ready, as well as care and maintenance. Longer wigs require more products than shorter ones)
4. Investment + Durability